Monday, June 14, 2010

Sailboat Lessons for the boys (and girls!!)


Chris has been taking the boys from the center to Honduyate Marina for sailing lessons on Saturdays.
The boys love it!!
They have had 3 lessons so far and some are doing pretty good.
This last Saturday, our entire family went along. We had a picnic lunch complete with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and bananas for some much needed protein--sailing is hard work!!
With the exception of Hannah and myself, everyone was sailing! (Hannah and I chose to visit the pool and watch from the tower!)
I never had any idea how coordinated and disciplined you have to be to sail!!
It always looks like a breeze when you see them sailing by on the lake!!
And so it seems to be, once you have mastered the art of it. I am hoping to post photos very soon - thanks to Will and his camera! ;)
I realize it has been way too long between my updates on the blog and hope to now keep in touch better!!














1 comment:

  1. this looks super nice! WOW! heard pauls goin for the Regatta! well, not sure what it is but it does sound cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us an encouraging word!